Friday, July 13, 2012

A few things a first time mommy should know

First time Mommy!
Wow... Being a first time mom is harder than you think. I had so many people try to tell me that I will never have another day alone in my life. Guess what they where right. Once your baby gets here something in you switches gears and everything you do is for that child.
A little advice when you are in the hospital and the nurses ask if you want to take the baby to the nursery so you can  have a break... SAY YES!!! 
You need that break, and your body needs rest.
One more thing you should know as a first time mother is when the baby is sleeping you should be sleeping. I don't know how many time I tried to get everything done while my daughter was sleeping. I learned the hard way with plenty of nights with little sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment