Friday, July 13, 2012

A few things a new mommy must have!

 Must Haves

I am very blessed that I knew a bunch of friends that already have children. With their help I received  several hand me downs. A few things can be expensive but  trust me you will use them over and over again
The first thing is a Boppy
Boppy- it is a huge pillow used for breast feeding, and laying the baby down to sleep in. It helps when you are cleaning your house, you can lay them right in there and the are save and comfortable.



The next thing you will want when your baby is about three or four months is a Bumbo. This thing is a life saver. It allows you to have a break and you do not have to worry about them falling out and rolling around. Bonus is that is teaches them how to sit up too!

Bumbo- it a seat made out of hard foam like material that teaches them how to sit up. A great thing about the material that it is made out of is that its easy to wipe off .

No comments:

Post a Comment