Friday, July 20, 2012

Midwife and Hospitals what tough choices

Midwife is the way to go!
When finding out you are pregnant it is so important that you immediately start seeing a doctor or a midwife. You need to find out if the heart beat is regular, and how many months along you are, and all the other blood test they need to do to make sure your baby is healthy.

 I decided when I was about two months pregnant to get a midwife. My sister whom had just had a baby used Kim Keen of St.Francis Cotton O'Neil . At first I was not sure what exactly a midwife does, I just trust my sister and her advise to use Kim. I found out that they are basically the same as a doctor. they take care of you, and examine you through out the pregnancy. The midwife also is there when the baby is born, for instance I had an emergency C-Section and Kim was there the whole time holding my hand and calming me down.

 I found that the only difference with using a midwife is the personal relationship.I had a great one with Kim, any time I had a question, or worry she was there just a phone call away. I highly recommend her and her colleagues.They where super nice, and very welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment